New Year’s Eve libations don’t fit well in a titanium bottle cage, but we tried anyways.
2010 was a transformational year for biking in Denton. I’m a little sad that almost half of the popular stories are about accidents and assaults, but those stories serve a good purpose. Looking forward to 2011, we expect some big news about an increasing range of topics.
Thanks to everyone who rode a bike, reported an accident, sent in a story idea, reported a stolen bike, and got involved with local advocacy. Cheers!
From the stats, here are the top 10 most viewed 2010 stories on bikedenton.org:
- Denton high school students assault cyclists, get caught
- World’s first Denim Ride – Jan 23, Saturday
- Driver hits Denton cyclist, cyclist ticketed
- SUV hits cyclist on Eagle
- What is Strøget, and who is Jan Gehl?
- Bicycle accident map
- Bullseye Bike Shop Owner Foils Robbery Attempt
- NTX Bike Polo holds court, and you’re all invited
- Bike Lanes Vs Wider Outside Lanes
- Ari Gold – Biking around the world